Update 14 July 2020
Added on 14 July 2020
UPDATE 14 JULY 2020
The toilet block at the West Beach Car Park is now open. Moray Council opened the toilet block following a deep clean. The toilets will be cleaned twice a day and hand sanitisation points and information notices are in place. We hope that everyone follows the information provided by Moray Council, keeping them available and safe for everyone. This is a great step forward as we can now open up the West Beach Car Park to motor homes.
Motor homes please use the large area on the right as you come into the car park. Please park 6 meters apart. Bins are provided, please ensure all rubbish is put inside the bins. If full please use another bin or take home. We ask that you remember that this area is a fragile environment, help us to look after it.
- The maximum stay for motor homes is 36 hours
- There is no facility for disposal of toilet cassettes
- We ask that there are no fires above the high water mark
- Be responsible with BBQ, ensuring they are fully extinguished before disposal
- Dogs are to be kept under control
- Please clear up after your dog
PLEASE LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINTS
Please note, there is no overnight stay at the East Beach Car Park, please help us protect this area. There are no toilet facilities and limited rubbish bins. The road to the East Beach Car Park is not suitable for vehicles, only bicycles, pedestrian, and wheels with care.
HELP US TO KEEP FINDHORN BEAUTIFUL AND SAFE